I recently came across your resume posting on the internet and was
wondering if you are still available or interested in
hearing about other career opportunities? Below is a job description I
would like to discuss with you. If you or someone you
know might be interested in hearing more about this or other career
opportunities please email me a word version of you
resume along with the best time and number to reach you at.
*REPLY ME AT:dayle.wil...@itbtalent.com <dayle.wil...@itbtalent.com>*
Title: Senior Business Analyst
Location: San Francisco, CA
Duration: 6+ Months
As a member of the Marketing Systems Web Analytics Solutions team, the
Senior Business Analyst is responsible for working in a cross-functional
capacity to provide business and functional requirements, technical
direction, domain expertise, and feasibility analysis for A/B tests and
Personalization campaigns. The Senior Business Analyst will work hand in
hand with different teams to execute A/B tests for different projects and
major initiatives. This role will focus on A/B Test planning and
development, with the goal of ensuring an extremely high degree of data
accuracy that will in turn feed into actionable insights and optimizations.
The Senior Business Analyst will interface cross-functionally with
different teams including Marketing Strategy, Site Merchandizing, CRM,
Product Management, Analytics and Technology teams.
• Day to day support of A/B Testing activities and communication of A/B
Test Readiness and Execution status for different Test Campaigns
• Work with Product Managers and Engineers to implement and execute A/B
• Write business/functional requirements for the cross functional projects
related to A/B Testing.
• Ensures accuracy of data capture across multiple Testing tools
• Demonstrates up-to-date expertise in Web Analytics and applies this to
the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
• Provide A/B Testing subject-matter expertise to project team members.
• Ensure thorough Acceptance Testing of A/B test campaigns
• Manage communication and workflow with different A/B test vendor platforms
• Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously. Manage and
keep track of all open issues and ensure issues are resolved in timely
• BA/BS Degree or equivalent work experience.
• At least 2 years of experience working on A/B and Multivariate Testing on
site and mobile channels
• Experience working with a Testing tool such as Adobe Target, Optimizely,
Monetate and Maxymiser
• Experience working with Product and Technology teams to launch, A/B test
and recommend improvements to new and existing features
• Knowledge of Web Analytics report suites such as Adobe SiteCatalyst,
Google Analytics and IBM Coremetrics
• Experience doing A/B testing on Mobile App a plus.
• Analytical mindset with the ability to present clear and actionable
• 3+ years of experience in one or more of the following areas:
Systems/Business Analysis, QA, Product Management and other relevant
• Proven track records of delivering solutions across multiple vendor
• Technical proclivity to learn new systems / technology for future
incorporation or integration to the marketing and analytics solution sets.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and ability to
collaborate with business and technical stakeholders to assure common
understanding and timely problem-solving.
Dayle Wilson - IT Technical Recruiter
Direct : 201-448-4949
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.