Please share your consultant resume to tah...@usmsystems.com
Owings Mills, MD
6+ Month Contract
This individual will be responsible for BI platform administration, and
implementation of BI best practices within the IT development organization
specific to Microstrategy.
• Identify Performance optimization opportunities by collaborating with
database and development teams.
• Fine tuning MicroStrategy projects, cubes, reports and the configuration
settings at each level.
• Investigate and resolve various issues such as platform, reporting and
application security related.
• Manage and execute MicroStrategy platform upgrades including major and
minor patch releases.
• Develop best practices around managing MicroStrategy-specific memory
caches, including intelligent cubes and report caches.
• Serve as a technical support contact for MicroStrategy and work with
MicroStrategy Support to resolve platform-related issues which need
• Work on BI solutions with other MicroStrategy specialists as necessary,
including business analysts, developers, and database architects.
• MicroStrategy Certification - preferred
• 6+ years of MicroStrategy administration experience working in a platform
• 6+ years SDLC experience working with aggressive timelines for solution
• Advanced verbal and written communication skills
• Advanced technical, analytical and troubleshooting skills
US IT Recruiter
Direct: 703 349 4237
USM Business Systems
Chantilly, VA 20151, USA.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.