*Reply me on sy...@systelinc.com <sy...@systelinc.com>*
*Job Title: Web Testing*
*Work Location: Scottsdale, AZ*
*Duration: 5 Months*
• The Quality Assurance Analyst is responsible for testing the client’s
Technology software solutions
• Identifying and supporting best practices that ensure the highest quality
• Integrating automation and efficiency into the QA testing cycles.
• The Quality Assurance Analyst provides experience in identifying,
evaluating, and testing systems and procedures that meet user requirements
• Test Plan, Test Strategy and Test cases preparation.
• Participates in software design discussions, reviews and test strategy
• Identifies potential process improvement areas, suggests options and
• Identifies and communicates software functionality issues
• Provides quality assurance estimates for resource and project planning
• Logging of defects and Re-Testing the Bug Fixes.
• Good understanding of the software development life cycle
• Web Testing Knowledge
• HP Quality Centre Knowledge
• SQL Query and Database knowledge
• Robust knowledge of system testing and software quality assurance best
practices and methodologies
• Healthcare Domain knowledge, Preferably Government Services/Medicare
*If you have any consultant who is interested in the opportunity listed
above please forward his/her updated resume along with current contact
Thanks & Regards
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.