*Please lookup the below position and if you feel comfortable ,then please
send me your updated resume *
* Position: Pega System Architect Location : Minneapolis, MN Duration:
6+ Months Interview Mode: *
*Phone Job Description *
· The Software Engineer (System Architect) – PEGA is responsible
for designing and building components of application and providing
consultative guidance on all project assignments.
· Sometimes asked to lead aspects of design, development and
mentoring of resources.
· Works as part of a project team to ensure that the business and
technical architecture of the delivered solution matches customer
* Job Responsibilities*
· Demonstrate an advanced understanding of the main features of PRPC
· Assist with planning and execution of unit, integration and user
· Facilitate knowledge transfer of PRPC functionality and
application functionality to clients and partners
· Actively participate in the requirements, design and build
phases; delivering high quality deliverables
· Complete work in time / effort budget; provide proactive update
to project leader if timelines or effort estimate are in jeopardy
· Realization of business benefit
· Collaborate and team with clients, partners, and Pega team on
client sites; continuously focus on Customer Success
· Provides regular updates to project leader on project progress
and outstanding issues
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science; demonstrated experience
may be considered in lieu of degree.
· 5 years of progressively responsible experience or Masters with 3
years of experience in building and implementing model-driven,
enterprise-level business solutions and applications.
· Experience in all phases of software development including
design, configuration, testing, debugging, implementation, and support of
large-scale, business centric and process based applications.
· Exposure to a variety of technologies, including, but not limited
to, WebSphere or Weblogic, J2EE (JSP, Servlets, EJB, XML, Java), .Net,
Oracle, DB2, and MS/SQL. Demonstrated knowledge of and applicability of
Object-Oriented techniques and principles.
· Experience in Agile and Scrum methodologies.
VSG Business Solutions
Phone : 302-261-3207 x 102
Email : kail...@vsgbusinesssolutions.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.