I have a very urgent Direct Client requirement for *Oracle Developer
(Credit risk Experience) *in *Brooklyn, NY**. *Please Let Me Know If you
have available candidate, please reply with their word resume, location,
rate and contact number.
*Please send me your resume at satya....@ngtechinc.com
<satya....@ngtechinc.com>Job Title: Oracle Developer (Credit risk
Experience)Duration: 10 monthsLocation: Brooklyn, NY*
Note: Oracle Developer with Java and PERL experience. Credit Risk
experience is must.
- Build and maintain core system components as well as specific applied
tools in Java, Perl, C# and Oracle
- Approach problem-solving with a solid conceptual understanding of the
design philosophy behind the systems the client use
- Build solutions with testability in mind: clearly define expected results
as the first step of any project.
- "Code for review:" Clearly organize your code and comment where
necessary, to facilitate the peer review process
- Provide BAU support for issues encountered in daily processing and
questions from the business about the system's outputs
- Programming experience in at least one OO language and at least one
scripting language; experience with Perl and Java is particularly
- Experience with large relational databases, especially Oracle.
- Numerical literacy and a good understanding of financial modeling, P&L,
- An understanding of the fixed income and credit derivatives business is a
- A precise thought process and an ability to break a large problem into
- Experience tuning high-performance algorithms is a plus
- Knowledge of Apache Tomcat is a plus
*Satya Raj*|Next Generation Technology, Inc
116 S Arlington Heights Road, Arlington Heights, IL - 60005
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.