Project Manager(Scrum Master) with Financial/Insurance client experience

Location: Boston, MA

Duration: 6++ months

Phone and Skype

Experience as a PM for Financials systems and environments is a must and
Financial & Insurance industry experience is a must her

We need a Project Manager that is a SCRUM Master for a long term engagement
that can start ASAP.  This is for our clients Financials & Billing dept.
and prior experience as a PM for Financials systems and environments is a
must and Financial & Insurance industry experience.  This resource will be
an addition to a newer group/program that has multiple projects starting up
and underway.  We would like someone that can handle PM work for multiple
smaller projects at a time with a broad range of PM skills and experience,
with the only must have is being a SCRUM Master.

Billing & Financials experience

*Regards,*

*Manju Shree*

*Sr IT Recruiter*
*IDC Technologies, Inc. 1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116,Milpitas, CA,
USA, 95035*
*Phone: 408-418-5779 ext 252 |Fax: 408-608-6088 | *

*Email: **ma...@idctechnologies.com* <kara...@idctechnologies.com>*| Web: *
*www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>