Hi Friends,

Hope you are doing great,

I have an urgent requirement from one of my esteem client, I will
appreciate if you can have an eye on the below requirement and send me your
consultant updated profile ASAP.

*C#.NET Developer*

*Chicago, IL or Dallas, TX 12+ Months Phone and Skype Interview*

*Green Cards or US Citizens ONLY*

They need a full-stack developer who has experience with large data sets
and Queuing technologies as well as testing with Jasmine, nUnit, or xUnit.
Must also have experience with SQL stored procedures.

Front end experience in HTML, CSS, Javascript, etc

*Queuing technologies such as IBM MQ, MSMQ, Redis*

Valid references and VISA copy must be provided in order to submit to the
client.

Best Regard

Sai Kiran

saikir...@usmsystems.com

703-880-4146

*14175 Sullyfield Circle, Suite # 400,Chantilly, VA 20151, U.S.A*