Job Title: ROKU developer
Location: (REMOTE Position)
Duration: 6+ Months Contract
1. This position is Roku Specific, so BrightScript experience is
3. Experience with REST and consuming RESTful services
4. GIT, Bamboo, JIRA all helpful
5. Open to candidates that will be working remotely
6. Need to understand Software Development Life Cycle concepts
This team creates a “TV Everywhere” platform.
They are a broadcaster/provider that integrates with customers MSO’s
(Comcast, DTV etc).
It allows customers to stream/download TV to Media streaming devices XB360,
Xbox1, Apple TV, Roku, etc. through a HDMI cable. Check out
This team is VERY milestone driven. So, when they set a target date for a
project, they really want to hit it.
This is a generic job description that tends to capture developers that are
successful at Starz:
Primary Responsibility: Word on the street, Starz is taking you places.
The horsepower that accelerates this premium entertainment company to new
places is a nimble technology company. Over the last 2 years, we’ve built
not 1 but 3 new online subscription video services distributed over 5
platforms from the ground up. Wouldn’t you like to take a peak and see
where Starz can take you? If you’re a rugged individualist that can
analyze, build and enhance compelling, flexible and scalable products then
this is the place for you.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Create, build and maintain software solutions.
• Contribute to the design, architecture and implementation of play
• Invent flexible solutions to challenging technical problems with
an eye on the future.
• Diagnose, debug and solve issues in current product platforms.
• Collaborate with managers, quality assurance, and other developers
in an open, creative environment.
Education and Experience:
• High levels of competency in core software development concepts.
• Expert level programming skills, in one or more modern software
• Experience with modern frameworks and design paradigm’s, minimum
two years experiences with a MVC paradigm.
• Experience with at least one major database system.
• First- hand experience and strong understanding of Web Services,
REST and SOAP required.
• Thorough understanding of modern development tools like Eclipse,
GIT, JIRA, Bamboo. IVY, SoapUI and Visual Studio experience.
Jack Dorsan -Team Lead
Panzer Solutions LLC
50 Washington Street,9th Floor, SONO Corporate Center, Norwalk CT 06854
Direct Line: 203-652-1444 Ext:143
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.