Hi,

We are looking for *QA Automation Architect *position In *SC *, please go
through the job description if you’re interested please respond to my email
with your word updated resume with expected hourly pay rate.

*Role                 : QA Automation Architect   *

*Location          : Charleston,
SC
                                                      *

*Duration         : 12 Months*

*Interviews This Week, Only Telephonic.*

*Job Description:*

•9+ years’ experience with focus on Quality Assurance testing and
Automation Testing

•Should able to Strategize & align long term solution for automation
including roadmap, tools, framework & approach

•Expert level experience in one or more scripting languages and/or
programming languages like Java, Python, C++.

•Excellent knowledge of Linux, server technologies, and database

•Web GUI automation skills (using Selenium, QTP)

•Strong software trouble shooting skills

•Excellent communication skills

*Thanks and Regards*

*Rishi*

*IT Recruiter| Ven Soft LLC*

*4221 Walney Road, suite 500, Chantilly, VA 20151*

*Office: **703-763-2541 (896)* *| Fax:* *732 875 0535*

*Email id:* *ri...@vensoftllc.com <ri...@vensoftllc.com>*  *|
**www.Vensoftllc.com
<http://www.vensoftllc.com/> *

*Ven Soft LLC is ranked 616 – on the 2014 Inc. 5000 List and
is successfully providing full IT consulting services to Fortune 500 firms
with offices all over US and with headquarters in Fairfax, Virginia*