Please send resume to ami...@idctechnologies.com
*Title: **Sr. Python Developer*
*Location:** San Francisco, CA*
*Duration:** 6 month contract*
- BS in Computer Science, Math, related technical field or equivalent
- 1+ year experience working on a production Python service
- 1+ year experience with database design, both SQL and noSQL
- 1+ year experience working with distributed systems
- 3+ years experience general software programming experience in C/C++,
Python or Ruby
- Proficiency with Linux in a server environment, TCP/IP and HTTP
- Experience implementing numerical algorithms
- Experience parsing embedded hardware output
*Day to Day*:
Our health monitoring devices work in conjunction with our backend analysis
system to deliver our customers personalized, science-based feedback and
insights on how to achieve their health goals. You’ll be joining a small
backend team and helping to scale and evolve our infrastructure to match
our customers’ needs.
Our Stack (all hosted on AWS):
- API: Python (Flask, Gevent, Tornado), Nginx
- Worker Pool: Python (Celery, Numpy)
- Primary Datastores: MongoDB, Cassandra, PostgreSQL
- Design and implement server-side code to handle output from new
- Implement new algorithms to extract more insights from user data
- Build new API endpoints for the frontend clients
- Provide technical leadership on new feature planning and design
*Thanks and Regards,*
*1851 McCarthy Blvd. Suite 116, Milpitas, CA 95035*
*Email: **ami...@idctechnologies.com* <ami...@idctechnologies.com>
*408-459-3314 Web: **www.idctechnologies.com*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.