Hi,

Please send resume to ami...@idctechnologies.com

*Title: **Sr. Python Developer*

*Location:** San Francisco, CA*

*Duration:** 6 month contract*

*Must Haves:*

   - BS in Computer Science, Math, related technical field or equivalent
   practical experience

   - 1+ year experience working on a production Python service

   - 1+ year experience with database design, both SQL and noSQL

   - 1+ year experience working with distributed systems

   - 3+ years experience general software programming experience in C/C++,
   Python or Ruby

   - Proficiency with Linux in a server environment, TCP/IP and HTTP

*Plusses:*

   - Experience implementing numerical algorithms

   - Experience parsing embedded hardware output

*Day to Day*:

Our health monitoring devices work in conjunction with our backend analysis
system to deliver our customers personalized, science-based feedback and
insights on how to achieve their health goals. You’ll be joining a small
backend team and helping to scale and evolve our infrastructure to match
our customers’ needs.

Our Stack (all hosted on AWS):

   - API: Python (Flask, Gevent, Tornado), Nginx

   - Worker Pool: Python (Celery, Numpy)

   - Primary Datastores: MongoDB, Cassandra, PostgreSQL

Responsibilities:

   - Design and implement server-side code to handle output from new
   firmware releases

   - Implement new algorithms to extract more insights from user data

   - Build new API endpoints for the frontend clients

   - Provide technical leadership on new feature planning and design

*Thanks and Regards,*

*Warm Regards,*

*Amit Vajpayee*

*IDC Technologies*

*1851 McCarthy Blvd. Suite 116, Milpitas, CA 95035*

*Email: **ami...@idctechnologies.com* <ami...@idctechnologies.com>

*Phone: *
*408-459-3314 Web: **www.idctechnologies.com*
<http://www.idctechnologies.com/>