We are looking for suitable candidates for the below position and if
interested do contact to the details given below.
*Job Title: **Service Now Developer*
*Job type: Contract 8 Months*
*Location: San Jose, CA*
To sustain the explosive growth at eBay, we are looking for people who will
drive the creation of the next generation ITSM foundation. Looking for
someone who can challenge the status quo, think strategically about the
technical solutions that will solve business problems and execute
The Senior ServiceNow Architect/Developer will be responsible for building
the ITSM foundation for Global Foundational Services at eBay ground up.
This role will work with the ITS Management leadership to design and
architect solutions that satisfy the business needs of eBay Datacenters and
other departments seeking to use ServiceNow.
• Must have at least 5 years of ServiceNow development experience with
java scripting skills.
• Experience with Integrations with other system is a must.
• Must have at least 2 years of ServiceNow Suite configuration experience
specifically in Service Request fulfillment, Service catalog, Incident,
Problem, Change, Asset management.
• Must have extensive knowledge on building ServiceNow web services based
on ServiceNow objects which can be consumed by other eBay systems.
• Should have experience in Non-Standard workflow orchestration in
• Should have worked on creating Reports and Dashboard for executive
• Creation /Configuration /Customization of the workflows that drive day to
day operations in the ServiceNow system.
• Uses scripting tools and Service Now functionality to create scripts to
automate rote tasks being done in ServiceNow.
• Enhance ServiceNow ITSM, CMDB and Knowledge base modules based on
process owners needs.
• Integrate ServiceNow modules with other eBay systems using web services.
• Be an escalation point of contact providing production support for the
• Work with IT managers to generate views and reports as needed
• Coach and Mentor fellow team members.
• Monitor health, usage and overall compliance of the application.
Thanks & Regards
3736 Hills-Dale Court,
Santa Clara, CA 95051
Office: 408-709-1760 x 9853
Email ID: bip...@tresourceinc.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.