*Reply me on sy...@systelinc.com <sy...@systelinc.com>*
*Job Title: TFS Admin*
*Work Location: Chevy Chase, MD*
*Duration: 6+ Months*
Please follow the below JD and source relevant TFS Admin profiles today.
• Experience in the Application Cycle Management including Build
Engineering, Release and Configuration Management using Microsoft Team
Foundation Server versions (2013, 2015)
• Experience in writing Build definitions to trigger the build
automatically by customizing MS build Scripts
• Worked on Report Creation from TFS using SQL Server Reporting Services,
Excel Reporting From Work Item Query and SharePoint Dashboard.
• Ensuring Standard Branching/Merging for each Release Cycle using TFS
• Setting up Standard Process for Build & Deployment Practices as required
for Projects including setting up CI builds, Gated-Check-in and running
• Managing Build process for which solution includes dependency on
Microsoft Framework .Net Version (1.0, 2.0, 3.0, and 4.0) and external
• Provided Deployment support for DEV, QA and UAT for Web Application,
Windows Application, Web Service, Windows Service
• Expertise in developing build and deployment scripts using tools like MS
Build, Windows PowerShell, etc.
• Actively involved in every stage of project starting from planning stage
to production drop.
• Worked on writing scripts for Silent Installation of Pre-Requisite
Software/Application in Build Agents/ Test Agent/ Test Controller
• Support Upgrade on TFS and VSTS.
*• Experience on VSTS online and Cloud Environment (Azure) is required. *
*If you have any consultant who is interested in the opportunity listed
above please forward his/her updated resume along with current contact
Thanks & Regards
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.