Immediate opening for the below requirement and if you are interested fill
the below details and send it to me with your updated resume ASAP.
*Role: **Node.js developer*
*Location: **Rolling Meadows, IL*
*Duration: Long Term*
· Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end
developers with server side logic
· Build web solutions using latest standard-based approaches
· Develop node Addon with C++
· Develop real-time communication using node.js & websocket
· All development environment in CENTOS or RedHat Linux
· Developing Functions for PostgreSQL or experience developing
Stored Procedures for Oracle.
· Develop responsive HTML5 application
*Skills and Qualifications*
· Experience with Google V8 scripting engine to build Node Addon
with hands on experience on C++ for Linux
· Strong Object Oriented Programming and Development skills
· Strong TCP/IP communication background at socket level with
protocol design skills
· Implementation of security and data protection
· Experience with Big Data solutions
· Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks
· Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its
quirks and workarounds
· Good understanding of server-side templating languages
· Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors
· Understanding accessibility and security compliance
· User authentication and authorization between multiple systems,
servers, and environments
· Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
· Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable
· Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms,
such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific
· Creating database schemas that represent and support business
· Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
· Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
· Experience developing Mobile applications with emphasis on
· Manufacturing environment, preferably in SMT environment.
· Manufacturing Execution System experience is a plus
· Solid understanding of development, testing and integration
· Broad understanding of programming logic concepts and application
analysis and design techniques.
· Ability to communicate orally and in writing with both technical
and non-technical staff.
· Ability to adapt to changing technology and priorities.
· Strong analytical thinking skills.
· Good planning, organizing, decision-making and problem-solving
skills. Thorough with careful attention to detail
Thanks & Regards,
American IT Resource Group, Inc.
Email: *kart...@aitrg.com* <kart...@aitrg.com>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.