Please send resume to ami...@idctechnologies.com
*Senior Pega Developer needed*
*Onsite in Virginia Beach, VA*
*2 year contract*
- *Required: 2nd level Pega certification*
- Translate complex business requirement into functional and technical
requirements using PegaSystems SmartBPM methodology and DCO tools.
- Design, develop and test system/process enhancements
- Validate functional design, create technical design, technical
capability recommendations to help backlog prioritization, running auto
code review, performing manual code reviews
- Ensure solution designs address performance requirements, reusability,
availability, integrity, security challenges, and business functional
- Deployment and integration testing of developed components in
Development and Test environments.
- Provide technical expertise in the diagnosis and resolution of an
issue, including the determination and provision of workaround solution or
escalation to GCS and/or Product engineering
- Complete projects and tasks within pre-defined timelines
- Work closely with client’s enterprise architecture and BPM CoE team
*Thanks and Regards,*
*1851 McCarthy Blvd. Suite 116, Milpitas, CA 95035*
*Email: **ami...@idctechnologies.com* <ami...@idctechnologies.com>
*408-459-3314 Web: **www.idctechnologies.com*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.