Mainframe / Cobol Programmer
Columbus, OH - MUST BE LOCAL TO OH
6 Months Contract
COBOL/DB2 programmer. I will include the position info below
Client looking for qualified candidates for a Cobol Programmer position
with one of our clients in the Columbus Ohio area.
*Job Duties and Responsibilities *
This company needs to upgrade to DB2 Version 10
This person will need to be capable of performing as a DB2 System person
skilled in migration and tuning of DB2 and the use of DB2 3rd party tools.
The DB2 system Administrator would provide:
- Assistance performing DB2 system Admin tasks
- Secondary/backup support for the DB2 system admin
- Participate in on call support for DB2 System Admin and Application DBA
- Skills to perform assigned system tasks independently
- Assistance and direction to application DBA’s
- Third party tool configuration and usage, Backup and Recovery, Table
- Disaster Recovery, Application development Support
- DB2 System Administrator 8 Years Required
- DB2 admin duties in a z/OS environment
- Installation and migration experience
- Experience with IMB z/OS utilities: TSO, ISPF, SMF, REX. SAS and SMS
*Experience, Skills, Knowledge *
Highly Desired Skills:
- At least 8 years of experience as CICS support lead
- IBM CICS Dynamic Transaction Routing (DTR)
- IBM CICS Multi-Region Option (MRO)
- IBM CICS Local Shared Resources (LSR)
- CICS Web Services
- CICS Socket Listener
- CICS interface to TCP/IP, and CICS Transaction Gateway (CTG).
- IBM z/OS operating environment (e.g. Virtual Storage Access Method
- System Modification Program/Extended [SMP/E])
- Cobol compile / link procedures.
Sam Williams - Recruiting Manager
Direct : 646-499-5264|| Fax : Fax 312.582.2699
116 Village Blvd, Suite 200 - Princeton, NJ 08540
swilli...@itbtalent.com || swilli...@itbrainiac.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.