*Immediate Interviews for good candidates!*
*Title: Java Developer with Some lead exp*
*Location: Eden Prairie, MN (Need Locals)*
*Duration: 6+Months CTH !!*
*Kindly Reply on: lisa.d...@itbtalent.com <lisa.d...@itbtalent.com>*
*CTH, no H1B’s. Local to MN able to F2F interview. Immediate Interviews for
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, MIS or equivalent related experience.
IT function specialty certification(s) (e.g., AWS Certified Developer
Associate, AWS Certified Dev Ops Engineer), strongly preferred.
· 8-10 years in software development developing and designing
applications in various architectures.
· Demonstrated functional requirements development and working directly
· Designing architectures to meet requirements utilizing technologies
across application tiers:
· Client-side (e.g., JAVA script, HTML, CSS)
· Application framework (e.g., Spring, Grails, Hibernate, MVC, and CMS
· API use and development (e.g., REST, JSON, XML, SOAP) Relational
database (e.g., Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, no-SQL databases)
· Queueing and workflow (e.g., JMS, AWS SQS, Rabbit MQ, )
· AWS Cloud Services & Developer Tools
· Third-party systems integration (e.g., Exact Target, Groupon, Vertex,
· Web Servers (e.g., Tomcat, Apache, Nginx, Varnish)
· Working in a cross-functional environment.
· Other (knowledge, skills, and abilities):
· Expert technical knowledge of the business specific
functional/operational areas and IT technologies involved
· Solid understanding of SOA and enterprise integration patterns.
· Ability to design, prototype and assess architecture solutions.
· Knowledge of data privacy issues and laws.
· Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills.
· Demonstrated ability to work with others at all levels of the
· Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation
· Advanced analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
· Ability to manage and prioritize work.
· Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and challenges.
· Detail oriented in the execution and follow-up of work.
· Ability to effectively manage and lead change.
· Takes initiative.
*Lisa Dutt - Staffing Manager*
*Desk No # 609-935-3773 EXT 102 | Email : lisa.d...@itbtalent.com
*116 Village Blvd, Suite 200 - Princeton, NJ 08540*
*Notice: This email contains confidential or proprietary information which
may be legally privileged. It is intended only for the named recipient
*If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected the email, please
notify the author by replying to this message by "REMOVE". If you are *
*not the named recipient, you are not authorized to use, disclose,
distribute, copy, print or rely on this email, and should immediately
delete it *
*from your computer system. *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.