Hi,

*Please reply to prady...@sysmind.com <prady...@sysmind.com>*

Please go through the below job description and let me know –

*Role*: Imaging Engineer – SCCM

*Location*: San Francisco, CA

*Contract Duration*: 6+ months

*Job Description:*

* Strong hands-on expertise on MDT and SCCM image deployment solutions.
* Develop scripts and macro programs to automate standard image support
processes as appropriate (e.g., upgrading desktop images)
* Collaborate across regions to resolve ongoing issues and address root
cause analysis.
* Perform application software installation and testing relates to
Image/build.
* Write technical procedures and documentation for applications, operations
and policies and procedures.
* Resolving incidents and problems on a timely basis or implementing
circumventions as a temporary measure to restore services while the
permanent resolution is in progress.
* Must be highly experienced in building standardized desktop images
suitable for automated deployment on disparate hardware platforms using an
enterprise systems management platform. Tasks will include OS build, driver
package preparation, deployment preparation, QC, and documentation.
* Experience with Windows 7 and Windows 10 image development required.
* Troubleshoot SCCM Image related issues to identify the build failures and
work on new Hardware certifications.

* Excellent communication skills required.

Thanks and Regards
*Pradyut Bhattacharya*

*prady...@sysmind.com* <prady...@sysmind.com>

Phone:609-897-9670 Extn 2175

Gtalk: praddy.staff...@gmail.com

SYSMIND
[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:

[image: cid:image002.png@01CF4A69.18319D80]  [image:
cid:image003.png@01CF4A69.18319D80]  [image:
cid:image004.png@01CF4A69.18319D80]

NOTE: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include the contact
information for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our
mailing list please reply with 'remove' in the subject heading and your
email address in the body. Include complete address and/or domain/aliases
to be removed. If you still get these emails, please call us at the number
in the signature.