Hope you are doing great. Please go through the below mentioned
requirements and share the profiles and below mentions Details at
*Job Title: QA Engineer *
*Location: Seattle, WA.*
*Local candidates only. *
*Phone then F2F*
The QA Engineer is responsible for confirming that software development
projects are released following quality control standards. The QA Engineer
performs core testing activities, including end-to-end integration,
regression and performance/stress testing. They are able to work on
cross-functional QA efforts, driving quality practices into applications
throughout the lifecycle of a project following Agile or waterfall
methodologies as applied to software development lifecycle.
*Education and Experience:*
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or
equivalent work experience
- 2+ years testing experience in software development of .net
- Expert-level experience with QA function within agile development
- Proven experience using Waterfall methodology.
- Proven experience with system validation.
- Knowledge of backend testing
- Effective written communication
- Effective verbal communication
- Expertise in testing tools, concepts and methodologies of quality
- Analyze project requirements for completeness and testability.
- Collaborate with Project Manager and QA Lead to develop a test
strategy based on project requirements.
- Strive to maintain QA project schedule.
- Write test scripts for Software Applications developed using Agile
and/or Waterfall methodology
- Execute test cases manually and/or using automation along with
providing a test summary report on defects found in testing diligently,
promptly and accurately.
- *Performs adhoc testing as required and participate in all aspects of
testing including functional, regression, load and system testing.*
- Create quality defects with clearly reproducible steps and align
severity to QA standards.
- Strong understanding of test automation and its application to
optimize testing activities.
- Communicate efficiently project quality concerns and/or blocking issues
- Ability to work independently and/or collaboratively with other QA
members, Developers, PMs and BAs depending on the project resource
- Participate in daily triages, test case review and project status
Thanks & Regards
3736 Hills-Dale Court,
Santa Clara, CA 95051
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.