This is Saurabh Jangid from Technology Resource Group Inc.
You can reach me at 408-709-1760 ext 9984.
kindly share your Updated Resume At sjan...@tresourceinc.com
*Job Description :*
*Role : Sr. Full Stack .Net Developer (Building an Global, e-Commerce POS
that is Web Based )*
*Location : Ann Arbor , MI*
*Duration : 2+ Year *
*GC and Citizen*
*Interview Mode :*
1. Code exercise
2. à Final Round over Skype
a. Cover technical knowledge assessment
b. Digging deep into advanced techniques
c. Core concepts,
d. Digging especially into Code Exercise [they’ve caught many people
who cheat and are requiring photo identification]
*Mission: To build POS in Enterprise, International E-Commerce environment
(heavy services environment)*
*(80%) Development + (20%) Planning & Design*
· Fluency in developing efficient, service-oriented applications,
with in-depth knowledge of HTTP, REST and JSON. Understanding JSON+API is
· Experience with ASP.NET Web API, Caste Windsor and NHibernate, or
similar, are required.
Marionette, Bootstrap, Angular or similar is preferred.
· Experience with event-driven/message-based, service-oriented
· Solid foundation in computer science, with competencies in design
patterns, data structures, algorithms and software design.
· Experience with large systems software design, development,
deployment and support.
· Software development and testing experience using .NET, C#,
· Prior exposure to messaging platforms such as message brokers and
service busses as well as protocols like AMQP and MQTT.
· Basic understanding of security standards such as OAuth, SAML and
· International software development experience (multi-lingual,
multi-currency, geographic and locale awareness).
· Experience building responsive web-based front ends for viewing
on multiple browsers, operating systems and platforms (Chrome, IE, Firefox,
Safari, handheld devices, etc.)
· 3+ years of experience developing using C# and .NET technologies.
Experience developing application with Java is a plus.
· 3+ years of experience with Microsoft SQL Server development.
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science, math, computer engineering
or equivalent experience.
· Working knowledge of such platforms as Windows, UNIX, and Linux.
· Proficient at using code profiling and debugging tools.
· Understanding of different phases of software development life
· Passion for learning new or evolving technologies.
· Strong conceptual thinking.
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills with both
non-technical & technical co-workers.
· Ability to work in a team environment.
· Agile project management experience.
Thanks and Regards,
Saurabh Jangid | Technical Recruiter
Technology Resource Group Inc.
3736 Hillsdale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051
Office:408-709-1760 Ext : 9984
Gtalk: <http://www.tresourceinc.com/> trg.saurabh | YIM : saurabh4jangid |
sjan...@tresourceinc.com | www.tresourceinc.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.