*Please send resume to email@example.com* <n...@westcoastllc.com>*
only with contact information and location of candidate**.*
*Sr Cloud DevOps Engineer with Ansible and Python*
*San Jose, CA*
*Main skills: Openstack, Ansible and python developing. *
This company has been a consistent leader in defining the next generation
The Sr Cloud DevOps Engineer we seek will help accelerate this success by
working directly with OpenStack deployment teams with top companies.
- *Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information
Systems, or equivalent with 10+yrs IT experience. *
- Must have ability to work in a fast paced environment similar to a
- Must be able to work with minimal guidance and possess the ability to
vet out clearly business leadership decisions.
- Must be able to make quick intelligent decisions and remain mentally
nimble to quick handle course correction.
- Must be able to meet and deliver with operational needs met and
minimal viable product in mind.
- *5+ years experience in a devops-related function*
- Experience *deploying and configuration of Open Stack *
- Experience managing a production environment
- Experience working with cloud automation and application deployment
- Sr. Linux environment experience a must
- Broad range of experience in Operational technologies including Linux,
networking, storage, virtualization and scripting.
- Software systems testing methodology, including execution of test
plans, debugging, and testing scripts and tools
- Must have the following experience:
- Languages: *Python development experience*
- Tools: Hands on experience with *Ansible*
- *Openstack installations, **deploying openstack via automation*
- Ability to apply analytical and problem solving skills
· Knowledge of Docker based containers
· Ability to dive into details
· Also, knowledge of Ceph for storage is desirable
· Good understanding of security issues in openstack and how to
· Experience with rolling out software updates on an existing stack.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to assimilate multiple technologies / service requirements
into a complete service design
*West Coast Consulting, LLC*
*Work – 949 743 0065 x 202 • Direct -949 800 5351*
*Fax – 714 844 9091 *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.