POS Tester (Point Of Sale)
Columbus, OH - MUST be LOCAL to OH or Near By..
6-12 Months Contract
Position Description: The focus of this position is to write and execute
POS test cases as part of a multi-resource testing team. This work is
associated with a multi-phase security project related to credit card
transaction data. This role will involve quickly coming up to speed with L
Brands store operations and testing procedures. The resource selected will
work as part of a fast-paced project team with resources located in
Columbus and India.
• Write and executes detailed test cases.
• Experience with test management tools like HP Quality Center / ALM is
• Strong understanding of common Systems Development Lifecycle
methodologies, including Waterfall and iterative approaches like Agile /
• Exhibits strong written and verbal communication skills with IT
• Excels at working in a project environment and on cross-functional teams.
• Consistently delivers day-to-day assignments with a high level of quality
and attention to detail.
• Independently develops key deliverables and publishes without supervisor
• Proactively applies a systematic approach to data gathering and analysis
to make key decisions that are supported by facts.
• Retail / supply chain background is preferred.
• Bachelor's degree in IT or equivalent experience.
• 3+ years experience in testing / QA.
Sam Williams - Recruiting Manager
Direct : 646-499-5264|| Fax : Fax 312.582.2699
116 Village Blvd, Suite 200 - Princeton, NJ 08540
swilli...@itbtalent.com || swilli...@itbrainiac.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.