Please find our *Direct Client *requirement details below and let me know
if you have any *consultants available*.
Send me profiles at *vam...@veear.com <vam...@veear.com>*
*Note: Only Locals Preferred / In Person slots available*
*Title : .Net Developer Location : Irvine, CA
Duration : 12 Months + Interview : In Person - **Only
• Bachelor degree required in Computer Science or related field
• Minimum 10 years of software design and development experience with
Microsoft .NET Framework and SQL Server/Oracle
• Software design and development of enterprise applications using: ASP.NET
<http://asp.net/>, C# and/or VB.NET <http://vb.net/>, ASP.NET
<http://asp.net/>Webforms and MVC, SQL Server, Oracle, Web services (WCF
AJAX), Visual Studio, SSRS
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, TFS (or other source
control), Unit Testing, LINQ, MVVM frameworks (Knockout JS, Angular JS,
etc.) is desired
• Ability to work independently and/or collaboratively within a diverse
team environment to clearly and concisely articulate impacts and
alternatives and advise on preferred solutions
• Develop/maintain effective relationships with peers and stakeholders
• Team player with the ability to work independently
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
*Thanks and Regards*
*Veear Projects Inc*
4695 Chabot Drive, Suite 200 Pleasanton, CA 94588
*Ph. **925-262-9196* <925-289-2098>* || Fax: 925-558-2701 <925-558-2701>*
Note: If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive such
emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and
the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.