This is Mazhar Khan from Systel one of Americas premiere staffing
organization. This mail is in regards to a career opportunity with one of
our clients, we are currently looking for tech savvy professionals in *Build
ReleaseTFS Admin** at* * Chevy Chase, MD*
*Position: Build Release TFS Admin*
*Location: Chevy Chase, MD*
*Duration: 6+ Months.*
*Need Genuine candidates. *
*NO OPT candidates. *
*Must be available for **tommorow **Skype interview. *
*Photo ID and visa copy is mandatory. *
· Experience in the Application Cycle Management including Build
Engineering, Release and Configuration Management using Microsoft Team
Foundation Server versions (2013, 2015)
· Experience in writing Build definitions to trigger the build
automatically by customizing MS build Scripts
· Worked on Report Creation from TFS using SQL Server Reporting
Services, Excel Reporting From Work Item Query and SharePoint Dashboard.
· Ensuring Standard Branching/Merging for each Release Cycle using
TFS Inbuilt Feature.
· Setting up Standard Process for Build & Deployment Practices as
required for Projects including setting up CI builds, Gated-Check-in and
running Smoke Tests
· Managing Build process for which solution includes dependency on
Microsoft Framework .Net Version (1.0, 2.0, 3.0, and 4.0) and external
· Provided Deployment support for DEV, QA and UAT for Web
Application, Windows Application, Web Service, Windows Service
· Expertise in developing build and deployment scripts using tools
like MS Build, Windows PowerShell, etc.
· Actively involved in every stage of project starting from
planning stage to production drop.
· Worked on writing scripts for Silent Installation of
Pre-Requisite Software/Application in Build Agents/ Test Agent/ Test
· Support Upgrade on TFS and VSTS.
· Experience on VSTS online and Cloud Environment (Azure) is
Systel is a professional services organization providing IT staff
augmentation, IT product development and Business process outsourcing
services. Through our 18 years of existence we have delivered to the
expectations of the largest System Integrators and Fortune 1000 companies.
IT Staffing Services has been Systel’s core competency, and over the past
few years Systel has added and groomed its capabilities for IT application
development & maintenance, testing and BPO services. Systel is currently
investing in product developments for Health Care and E-Governance domains,
it has also recently launched a major initiative on the social media
platform. Some of our key achievements are:
· Awarded Regional Supplier of the Year NMSDC
· Certified MBE from Georgia Minority Supplier Development council
· Prime vendor status for 3 fortune 500 companies
· Excellence in E-governance Award
*SYSTEL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER*
*SYSTEL *| Atlanta, GA
*A Certified (MBE) Minority Business Enterprise*
*Direct: *+1- 678-203-2434
Gmail : kmazhar...@gmail.com
Yahoo : mazhar...@yahoo.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.