*QA with Mortgage Experience*
*Woodbridge Township, NJ *
*6 Months CTH !! *

*Kindly Reply on:  lisa.d...@itbtalent.com <lisa.d...@itbtalent.com>*

*GC or USC Only !! Mortgage Experience*

*It is a contract to hire position, so if your consultant is a GC holder
and is willing to convert after 6 months I can review the resume.*

*Job Description*
My client in central New Jersey is looking for a Quality Assurance
professional

*Qualifications:*
Experience with SDLC and Quality Assurance techniques
Strong Documentation and Communication Skills
Highly motivated Self-Starter
Effective and timely issue resolution and problem solving abilities
Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines

*Education and Specific Experience:*
Mortgage Experience
3 – 5 years of experience as a Quality Assurance Analyst
3 – 5 years in a technology environment

Regards,
Lisa Dutt - Staffing Manager
Desk No # 609-935-3773 EXT 102 | Email : lisa.d...@itbtalent.com
Fax 312.582.2699
ITBrainiac Inc.
116 Village Blvd, Suite 200 - Princeton, NJ 08540
www.itbrainiac.com