*Requirement 1*

Dear Partner,

Here is our Direct client requirement which can be filled immediately.
Kindly respond to this requirement with your *consultant resume, contact
and current location* info to *speed up the interview process*. Please
forward your resumes to *suren...@softhq.com <suren...@softhq.com>*

*Job Title: Genesys eServices Consultant *
*Primary Skill: Genesys*
*Duration: 6 Months *
*# of Positions: 2 *
*Position Type: Contract  *
*Location: Sunnyvale, CA*

*Job Description*

   1. Strong experience in Genesys eSerices
   2. Good knowledge in Chat areas
   3. Good experience in Development, troubleshooting of the application

*Thanks,*
*Surendra Tummalacherla*
*SoftHQ*
*Sr.US IT Recruiter*
*Direct: 858-658-9200 X 618| Fax: 858-225-6834 | *
*E-mail: suren...@softhq.com <suren...@softhq.com> *
*G-Talk: surendra.usitrecrui...@gmail.com
<surendra.usitrecrui...@gmail.com>*

*Requirement 2*

Dear Partner,

Here is our Direct client requirement which can be filled immediately.
Kindly respond to this requirement with your *consultant resume, contact
and current location* info to *speed up the interview process*. Please
forward your resumes to *suren...@softhq.com <suren...@softhq.com>*

*Job Title: SAP APO SD Consultant *
*Primary Skill: SAP-APO*
*Duration: 6 Months *
*# of Positions: 1 *
*Position Type: Contract  *
*Location: Redmond, WA*

*Job Description*
Candidate must have strong design and configuration experience in SAP APO
and Sales and distribution [SD] module. This includes the following:

   - DP
   - SNP
   - CTM (Capable to Match) / CTM Optimizer
   - GATP CPS (Configurable Process Scheduling)
   - GATP - Required to be very strong
   - Allocations
   - General SAP SD Skill set