Hi,
Pleasure mailing you. I have one urgent requirement from one of our client.
Please go through the requirement and let me know if you are interested for
this project.
Can you please send me your updated resume along with the hourly rate and
availability for this position.
An early feedback is really appreciated

REQ
Location: Chicago, IL
Duration: 6 to 9 months

SRM Functional Resource Skills Needed

?         Good understanding of purchase-to-pay business processes
?         Understand and apply SRM configuration skills using classic
scenario
?         Knowledge of SAP MM / Purchasing configuration
?         Mapping rules design including supplier self-registration (ROS)
configuration experience
?         Knowledge of SAP workflow including security and role
authorizations
?         Customize SAP standard ITS templates for shopping carts and
sourcing cockpit
?         Replicate SAP ECC master data such as material master, vendor
master, and product master in SRM
?         Write functional and solution design documents per defined
business requirements
?         Project management experience with knowledge of SDLC processes

Deliverables / Tasks

The resource will provide functional SRM expertise using the skills above
for the following projects / tasks:

1)      Supplier Portal Project - document solution design and functional
specifications, configure SRM ROS, assist with workflow design, manage
project deliverables, complete system testing,  and assist with deployment &
user training

 2)      Procurement Process Enhancement Project - Phase III - document
solution design and functional specifications, assist with Emptoris Contract
Management upgrade and contract approval changes, complete system testing
based on defined user requirements, assist with deployment and solution
roll-out

 3)      SRM / SAP Unicode Conversion / Patching - develop test scenarios
and test scripts, execute and document test results, and resolve any
application defects identified during testing

 4)      Production Support - assist with SRM user inquiries while existing
resource is on vacation, provide second-tier user support, and complete
minor SRM enhancements

Please forward the resumes to sa...@newitbridge.com

Thanks
Sagar