Hope you are doing great.
Please review the requirement and if you find it matching your profile then
send me your updated resume ASAP/IMMEDIATE
*Need Local Only F2F Interview Required*
*Title: Senior SET/.NET Developer (3 positions)*
*Location: Wilmington, DE*
*Duration: 6+ Months *
· Must have minimum five years (10+ preferred) development experience
in C# and Visual Studio.NET on large software systems.
· Experience working in an agile development environment, preferably
· Can describe the overall function of several components in the
· Demonstrated very strong level of technical expertise both within
own area of responsibility and other IT domains
· Has comprehensive understanding of full development lifecycle and
is actively involved in all phases
· Proficient in object oriented design and design patterns
· Experience with unit testing tools such as NUnit, MSTest, TestNG,
· Can describe solutions in UML
· Familiar with WinForm, WPF applications and web services
· Has expert knowledge of multi-threading, WCF, MVC
· Has experience with third-party UI controls like DevExpress
· Has experience with Team Foundation Service, SubVersion, or CVS
· Well versed in RDBMS technology: Oracle, SQL Server
· Has exposure to telephony technologies: CTI/ICM, IP Telephony
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering
· Experience with Test Driven Development
· Experience with Continuous Delivery
· Experience with descriptive/advanced programming in test automation
tools like SOAPUI Pro, Selenium, Ranorex, SeeTest. QTP
· Experience with Jenkins/Hudson/Nolio/SONAR/Fisheye/Crucible
· Domain background of Banking / Credit Card industry
· Experience with TSYS
1351 McCarthy Boulevard, Suit 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035
*Phone* : 408-457-9381 Ext 4103
*Yahoo, Hangouts* : ashish.recruiter12
*Email* : ashish.gu...@idctechnologies.com
*URL* : WWW.idctechnologies.com <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.