Hi Professional,

Please Share some matching resume.

*Role – Java Developer Location: Boston, MA & Kansas City, MO Job Term:
Contract 12+ Months **Only GC & Citizen.*

*Profile Requirements:*

*Primary Skill*
Must have at least 7+ years of working experience  in Java/J2EE
Should have experience in spring and Hibernate
Demonstrated experience in supporting production or non-production
environments for multi-tier application built on technology components
Java, Tomcat / Web sphere, Oracle, Informatica.

*Secondary Skill*
Good to have experience in UI skills (HTML,CSS) , Jquery JSF
Experience in React JS
• Should have strong experience in UNIX commands & Shell Scripting
• Should have database experience in oracle and good in writing complex
SQL’s, understanding stored procedures, triggers & packages

*Mandatory Domain Skills*

1.Exp in Capital Markets
2.Good Communication skills
3.Exp in working in Production Support ( L2/L3 roles)

*Regards,*

AMIT KUMAR

*Sr. Recruiter*

*IDC Technologies Inc.*| *1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA
, USA, 95035*

( *: **408-457-9381 Ext 4035 **I **: *ami...@idctechnologies.com
<ami...@idctechnologies.com>** I Gtalk: Recruiter.amitk | Skype: Amitiilm*

*Web: www.idctechnologies.com <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>*

can not be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from