Kindly let me know if you are comfortable on below position.
*Position: QA Analyst*
*Location: Rockville, MD*
*Duration: 6 months extensions*
*Rate is $40max*
The Quality Assurance (QA) Process Analyst is responsible for definition,
creation, and execution Quality functions across multiple projects. The
candidate will be responsible for ensuring that proper QA procedures are
followed across the enterprise. The candidate will be responsible for
performing process, standard, and product audits, supplier/vendor audits,
participation in CMMI activities including appraisals and process
improvements. The Quality analyst will support and participate in Software
Engineering Process Group (SEPG) activities. The QA Analyst will be
responsible for performing measurement and analysis (MA) activities on
multiple projects. The QA Analyst will work closely with the Project
Director/executive management to ensure compliance with organizational CMMI
Maturity Level 3 processes, across various projects. This position is not
*Job duties and responsibilities:*
- Conduct process and product audits and prepare reports
- Conduct supplier audits and prepare reports
- Participate in CMMI Level 3 appraisal efforts
- Participate in SEPG activities
- Maintain and execute QA CMMI processes and training and identify
- Provide status reports and audit reports to Project Management
- Provide QA process training for new and existing project personnel.
- Perform measurement collection and analysis activities.
- Integrate QA activities into the project life cycle.
- Participate in or lead Peer Reviews
- Participate in external vendor audits
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
- 4 plus years of Quality Assurance responsibilities.
- 2 plus years of experience in SEI CMMI-DEV Maturity Level 3 or up
process framework and PMI/PMBOK project management framework.
- 2 plus years of experience with IBM Rational Suite (i.e., ClearCase,
ClearQuest, and RequisitePro), MS SharePoint, MS Project and MS Office
- Ability to communicate effectively with project teams at all levels of
- Strong written and communication skills when presenting to executive
management and stakeholders on project initiatives, milestones, and actions
*Other Desired Qualifications*
- ASQ Certifications (CQA, CSQE)
- Ability to analyze metrics using statistical tools.
- Experience with Six Sigma Green belt; ISO 9001:2008 certification a
- Experience with Section 508 Compliance a plus
- Experience working in Federal Government a plus
- Health Care IT experience a plus.
- Agile SCRUM and Process Director Tool experience a plus
978-558-4666 x 103
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.