*HI,*
**
*Hope you are doing well today !!!*
*Here below I have an opening for Datawarehouse Developer at MA.*
*Please let me know if you have any local or near to MA.*
**
**
*Datawarehouse Developer *who is local to the *Boston* Area. Available 8/2.
Please only send qualified candidates.

Responsibilities:

- Development and maintenance of data warehouse data loading applications

- maintain Cognos security environment

- automates load and data acquisition processes using Data Manager ETL tool

- Codes and documents scripts and stored procedures

- develops appropriate programs and systems documentation

- assists with data management

- troubleshoot issues

Experience:

Expert ETL (Data Manager) programming background.

Solid relational database background preferably Oracle 10/11G.

Expert SQL experience.

Strong Cognos 8.4 experience

?     Good analytical and design skills

Self-motivated, enthusiastic and flexible team player.

Excellent problem solving, organizational and communications skills.

Thorough understanding of the software development life cycle.

Ability to work independently and as part of a team.

Experience working with data warehouses using Oracle databases, including
working knowledge of database queries to improve system performance and data
retrieval

Demonstrated discipline, self-reliance, dependability, and good judgment.

Excellent communication and customer service skills

Deep understanding of the architecture of Cognos 8.4.1 so that questions on
ETL and reporting can be identified for State and Agency users.

Tenacious problem-solver, ready to balance the technical challenges of each
unique task

Prefer experience with K-12 education data

Other notes:

- The projected contract need is 6 months from inception. Contracts will be
written for 1-3 month periods and extended based on project need, contractor
performance, and funding availability.

- This contract will be based on a 37.5 hour workweek. Please make sure this
is communicated to your candidates.

- Open to awarded vendors authorized on Contract ITS33StaffAugCat1 - ITS33
Staff Augmentation General Purpose Contractors.

- If a candidate has a relative working at ESE, this must be identified when
they are submitted as a candidate.

- Please send all bids via email.

Sanjay Kumar (SAP, QA, BA Expert)
Beta Soft Systems, Inc., Fremont, CA 94538
Work- 510-744-1700 Ext. 308 |
Fax- 1-800-368-1322|
san...@betasoftsystems.com |www.betasoftsystems.com
Yahoo ID : skumar_cha...@yahoo.com
Join my LinkedIn Network: http://www.linkedin.com/in/sapsanjay
We are "Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)".
E-Verify Employer.