This is *Yugal* from *National Systems America, L.P..* We are looking for
an *Tableau Admin *to work with our *DIRECT Client* located at *Woonsocket,
RI.* Below is the job description for your perusal. Please go through the
JD and kindly let me know your interest towards this opportunity along with
your updated resume. Looking forward to hearing from you soon to discuss
*Position :* Tableau Admin
*Location :* Woonsocket, RI
*Duration :* 6 Months
*GC OR Citizens Only*
*Tableau Admin requirement: *
· Tableau Administrator who has experience *developing in and
administering Tableau Server 8.2.5 or later, Tableau Desktop 8.2.5 or later
on Windows Server 2008R2*.
· Has Experience in *creating and managing* *Tableau Sites*.
· Has experience in building *Data warehouse applications* *using
Tableau* as reporting environment on Terabytes sized Data warehouses.
· Has experience scripting using *TabCMD and TABADMIN*.
· Has experience in *Performance tuning* working with custom admin
views and performance recorder.
· *Manages platform admin functionalities* including Installations/
Configuration , Upgrades, Patches, Change management, Performance tuning,
Standards/ Best Practices, Mentoring, Metadata Management,
Cluster/Distributed Management, Cache/ History Management, User Management,
· Has *Job Scheduling* experience.
· Experience with *Oracle, SQL Server, Teradata* Databases.
· Good knowledge of *SQL and Windows* Scripting.
· Strong *Windows skills.*
*PRIOR WORK EXPERIENCE:*
· 3+ years of overall technical experience in *Tableau development
and Administration* (both preferred).
· 5+ years of overall technical IT experience.
· Experience with the *Tableau BI platform* preferred.
· Experience working with *Relational Databases* like Aster,
Hadoop, Teradata, DB2, SQL Server, Oracle (*Oracle required*).
· Excellent *Windows Skills* in managing processes and troubleshoot
· Proven *Subject Matter* Expertise in BI platforms
*PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:*
· Administration – Performance Testing and High Availability
· Administration - BI Infrastructure Build & Maintenance &
Standards. User Management & Change Management for BI/ETL. Monitoring &
Tuning & Troubleshooting– Working with the team to constantly Monitor, Tune
& Optimize performance
· Bachelor’s Degree.
· Master’s Degree/Advanced degree preferred.
National Systems America, L.P.
5945 Dallas Parkway,
Suite-100, Plano, Texas 75093-7878, USA
Phone: +1(972)212-8744| FAX: 972-212-7434
Gtalk: yugal.staffing | Skype: yugal.modi |Linkedin
yu...@nsiamerica.com | www.nsiamerica.com
*"**National Systems Consulting (NSI)* *is one of the fastest growing &
progressive consulting organizations in the Country providing Information
Technology (IT) services including staff augmentation, fixed priced
contracts, and offshore development to a wide variety of industries. We
have been in business since 1996.* *We have the highest and best D&B
Ranking, Credit Score, Paydex Score, and Financial stress score* *that
shows our commitment towards our candidates and Partners by ensuring paying
them on time."*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.