This is Mazhar Khan from Systel one of Americas premiere staffing
organization. This mail is in regards to a career opportunity with one of
our clients, we are currently looking for tech savvy professionals in *Tableau
Admin at* * Woonsocket, RI*
*Position: Tableau Admin*
*Location: Woonsocket, RI*
*Duration: 6 Months.*
*Only GC and Citizen.*
· Tableau Administrator who has experience developing in and
administering Tableau Server 8.2.5 or later, Tableau Desktop 8.2.5 or later
on Windows Server 2008R2.
· Has Experience in creating and managing Tableau Sites.
· Has experience in building Data warehouse applications using
Tableau as reporting environment on Terabytes sized Data warehouses.
· Has experience scripting using TabCMD and TABADMIN.
· Has experience in Performance tuning working with custom admin
views and performance recorder..
· Manages platform admin functionalities including Installations/
Configuration , Upgrades, Patches, Change management, Performance tuning,
Standards/ Best Practices, Mentoring, Metadata Management,
Cluster/Distributed Management, Cache/ History Management, User Management,
· Has Job Scheduling experience. Experience with Oracle, SQL
Server, Teradata Databases. Good knowledge of SQL and Windows Scripting.
Strong Windows skills.
*PRIOR WORK EXPERIENCE:*
· 3+ years of overall technical experience in Tableau development
and Administration (both preferred).
· 5+ years of overall technical IT experience.
· Experience with the Tableau BI platform preferred.
· Experience working with Relational Databases like Aster, Hadoop,
Teradata, DB2, SQL Server, Oracle (Oracle required).
· Excellent Windows Skills in managing processes and troubleshoot
· Proven Subject Matter Expertise in BI platforms
* PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:*
· Administration – Performance Testing and High Availability
· Administration - BI Infrastructure Build & Maintenance &
Standards. User Management & Change Management for BI/ETL. Monitoring &
Tuning & Troubleshooting– Working with the team to constantly Monitor,
Tune & Optimize performance
· Bachelor’s Degree.
· Master’s Degree/Advanced degree preferred.
Systel is a professional services organization providing IT staff
augmentation, IT product development and Business process outsourcing
services. Through our 18 years of existence we have delivered to the
expectations of the largest System Integrators and Fortune 1000 companies.
IT Staffing Services has been Systel’s core competency, and over the past
few years Systel has added and groomed its capabilities for IT application
development & maintenance, testing and BPO services. Systel is currently
investing in product developments for Health Care and E-Governance domains,
it has also recently launched a major initiative on the social media
platform. Some of our key achievements are:
· Awarded Regional Supplier of the Year NMSDC
· Certified MBE from Georgia Minority Supplier Development council
· Prime vendor status for 3 fortune 500 companies
· Excellence in E-governance Award
*SYSTEL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER*
*SYSTEL *| Atlanta, GA
*A Certified (MBE) Minority Business Enterprise*
*Direct: *+1- 678-203-2434
Gmail : kmazhar...@gmail.com
Yahoo : mazhar...@yahoo.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.