Hope you are doing great,
I have an urgent requirement from one of my esteem client, I will
appreciate if you can have an eye on the below requirement and send me your
consultant updated profile ASAP.
Title: ETL Developer (Informatica)
Duration: 9 to 12 Months+
Location: Dayton, OH
Top Desired Skills: ETL, Informatica, SQL, Agile
We are looking to hire ETL developers to assist in automating validation of
data migrations and system integrations for numerous applications.
· Create data validation processes within the ETL or Batch cycle;
Performs data profiling of source data in order to identify data quality
issues and anomalies, business knowledge embedded in data; natural keys,
and metadata information.
· Develops, maintains, and integrates automated processes which
validate extracted data from standardized or varied data sources; automated
verification of transformed data used for storing in proper formats and
structures for querying and analysis; automated validation of loaded data
into target data structures, Operational data store (ODS), data mart, or
· Creates data validation rules on source data to confirm the data
has correct and/or expected values.
· Sorts and Aggregates records into rollup where multiple records
are represented; Creates surrogate-key values to use in place of multiple
natural keys; Turns multiple columns into multiple rows or vice–versa
(Transposing or Pivoting); Splits multi-valued column data into multiple
columns; Disaggregates repeating columns into separate detail table(s);
Creates lookup tables; Looks up and validates reference information as part
of data validation.
· Creates and applies data validation step process in order to
perform partial, full or no record’s rejection; Writes processes which
handle exceptions and/or move records exceptions to alternate Transform
· Creates process cleanup and automated validation after complex
ETL processes which release resources used to run ETL; Creates processes to
· Responsible for unit testing, implementation of automated
validation solution, and continuous maintenance and support of existing
o Ability to successfully design, deploy and evolve ETL solutions to
meet business requirements using Informatica 8.x or higher.
o Experience with performance tuning Informatica mappings and sessions.
o Strong background in Oracle 11g.
o Experience building SQL queries, including creating sub-queries,
minus/union, and inline queries
o Must be able to troubleshoot problems and have knowledge of how to
incorporate techniques for data auditing and quality.
o Must assist in the development of best practices and guidelines to
ensure complete, accurate, and maintainable solutions.
o Understanding of cross-system reconciliation patterns
o Understanding of audit, balance and control from an ETL perspective
o Familiarity with Master Data Management, specifically customer data,
matching, merging, tokenization and fuzzy searching
o Good understanding of throughput/performance testing
o Ability to influence team at design time to ensure best practices are
followed, build for performance and
o to ensure testability.
Required Competencies / Knowledge / Skills:
· ETL development
· Java development experience desired
· Unit Test Framework experience required
· Oracle Database knowledge required
· Unix experience required
· Metadata solutions or tool experience preferred
· Communication skills both written and verbal
· Ability to work independently and within a team environment
· Critical listening and thinking skills
· Decision making/problem solving skills
· Leadership experience and skills
· Informatica 9+ ETL
· Informatica 9+ Multi Domain MDM
· Oracle 12c
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.