resume in word format to * *ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com
<ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com>*
*, you can also reach me at 609-423-4877. *

*Job Title:- Cassendra, CouchBase, STORM, SOLR and Kafka
ConsultantLocation:- Irving, TXDuration:- 06+Months *

*Send resume with Photo ID proof*

*Job Description:-*We are looking for a resource to fit in the Technology
Lead or Technical Architect role with at least 8-9 years of working
experience in Hadoop / Big data technologies and strong working knowledge
on Cassendra,  CouchBase, STORM, SOLR and  Kafka.  Good Working knowledge
on Hadoop architecture, Pig and Hive scripting, Java, J2EE framework, Java
webservices (SOAP), Oozie scheduler and Unix Scripting is expected.
*Note: Please reply me on my official E-Mail ID : **ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com
<ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com>*

*Thanks*
*Ryan Francis *| *Senior IT Recruiter*