Hi friends

*Please read the requirement and sent matching profiles only*

* *

*Please sent profiles to srikan...@softtrans.net  214 716 8725*

Position: Web Developer

*Location:* HP Vancouver Washington USA

Duration: Full time (H1 should be fine but look for GC’s, EAD’s and
Citizens)

Salary: open**

* *

*Web developer:*

1) Working experience in using Photoshop to modify image quality, scaling,
cropping, compressions. Understand basic parameters that impact display,
image size and quality.

2) Printer Domain knowledge

Position: Java Tech Lead

*Location:* HP Vancouver Washington USA

Duration: Full time (H1 should be fine but look for GC’s, EAD’s and Citizens
)

Salary: open**

* *

*Java Developer/Tech lead:*

1) Working knowledge on Java, HTML, CSS and JavaScript and XML.

2) Working Knowledge with Printer Firmware and driver.

3)  Use FW, connectivity, imaging, SW, driver, debugging tools knowledge.

4) Validate the root causes by collecting data independently or use
appropriate tools to find root cause.

5) Create new SIPs to run on new printer prototypes.

Thanks and Regards

SRIKANTH KATTA

Tel: (214) 716-8725
Fax: 972-421-1673

Email: srikan...@softtrans.net

Yahoo IM: srikanth_hi2...@yahoo.com

Software Transformations Inc.
16901 N. Dallas Pkwy, Ste 103
Addison, Texas 75001.

Visit us: http://www.softtrans.net
Software Transformations Inc.
3245, Main Street Suite 235 326, FRISCO, TX 75034
Note: We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
Bill 1618 Title III Passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be
for the inconvenience caused to you.