*Job Title: ServiceNow ServiceWatch Mapping Lead*
*Duration: 6-12+ months Contract*
*Location: Owings Mills, MD*
*Client: CareFirst BCBS*
must have expertise in ServiceWatch Mapping.
• Define and broker tool access to environments for scanning; have flexible
solutions when needed
• Assist with ServiceNow ServiceWatch (SNSW) tool configuration
considerations as applicable
• Lead preparatory sessions to enable effective mapping (granularity,
prioritization, access, etc.)
• Perform actual service mapping of complex environments using the SNSW
tool (Geneva release)
• Support planning and estimation efforts with the program director and
• Mentor competent technical team mates (from Customer) to do the same in
• Solve unchartered mapping paths by creatively leveraging custom patterns
within the toolset
• Build sustainable maps that leverage automation, limit security risks,
and reduce maintenance
• Yield functional map results that will meet the CMDB goals and are
readable by IT audiences
• Partner with ServiceNow development team, CMDB Lead, program leaders and
IT stakeholders to execute according to the strategy and plan (and
• Provide proactive expertise and direction regarding how to best leverage
the ServiceWatch tool
• Identify key risks to success and help to mitigate those risks or related
• Multiple successful implementations of ServiceNow ServiceWatch and/or the
• Implementation experience must include complex environments rivalling
CareFirst, not simple ones
• 1-2+ years or more of experience using the ServiceNow ServiceWatch and/or
the Neebula predecessor toolset
• Depth of experience creating custom patterns within the tool
• Soft skills must be visible, but potentially secondary
Thanks & Regards
Ph:(925) 973-0000 x 232
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.