Business Analyst/Project Manager
12 Months Contract
Currently seeking a Business Analyst/Project Manager for our premier client
in Chicago. This is a 12 month plus engagement.
The Project Manager/Business Analyst - Eagle PACE will be part of the team
responsible for the build out of the business intelligence platform. This
will start as a 6 month engagement and is anticipated to go a year or
longer. The Project Manager/Business Analyst - Eagle PACE will be working
on business intelligence and data warehouse implementations and will
deliver the build out of the BI platform. The goal of the project is to
have all the client's reports come out of Eagle.
- Minimum 6 years of experience working as a Business Analyst/Project
Manager in an IT organization within the Investment industry
- Minimum 6 years of experience implementing or supporting the Eagle
Performance & PACE platform.
- Hands on experience with one or more of the following- Eagle PACE,
Pricing Center, Eagle Performance calculation, Eagle Data Mart and Eagle
- Project experience in one or more areas encompassing Investment
Performance Calculations, Attribution, Pricing, Investment or Fund
Accounting, Enterprise Data Management, and Market/Reference Data
- Advanced understanding of the Eagle PACE data model
- Demonstrated experience writing simple to complex SQL for data
analysis, data mining, and ad hoc queries
- Strong understanding of multiple asset classes including Equities,
Fixed Income and Derivatives.
- Broad knowledge of IT, including experience in SDLC, Business Systems
Analysis, and Waterfall/Agile project methodologies
- Experience with Portia, Investment Accounting systems, and Investment
Data Warehouse and added plus
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral
*Education and Training*
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Master’s degree or other financial certification an added plus
Qualified candidates must have excellent verbal and writing communication
skills and the ability to work across an organization with both the
technical and business teams. This role requires a solid understanding of
Financial services specifically Asset Management.
Sam Williams - Recruiting Manager
Direct : 646-499-5264|| Fax : Fax 312.582.2699
116 Village Blvd, Suite 200 - Princeton, NJ 08540
swilli...@itbtalent.com || swilli...@itbrainiac.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.