*Kindly let me know if you are comfortable on below position.*
*Position: JAVA Web Architect*
*Duration: 12+ months*
*Location: NYC(local only face to face interview)*
*Interview Process: *Telephone Interview followed by in-person
*Detail Job Description:*
The Java Architect will be responsible for a lead role in the design,
testing and maintenance of internal and external web-based applications.
The primary areas of responsibility will be customer self-service
applications and web-based interfaces into our subscriber management system.
*Duties and Responsibilities:*
- Show enthusiasm and a sense of ownership for the system and its
components that are vital to the success of the business.
- Model system behaviors using best practice methods for communicating
architecture and design.
- Interpret business requirements and accurately reflect these
requirements in the design.
- Present design solutions to the business and development teams.
- Ensure designs are consistent with the existing architecture.
- Ensure timely and accurate delivery of assignments.
- Follow high level of standards across all levels of design work.
- Work closely with other areas of the company including business teams
and other design/development teams.
- Contribute to the specification and transition to development of unit,
system, integration, stress and user acceptance testing. Design to
performance requirements in an effort to ensure that all applications are
highly scalable and can support high volumes of traffic.
- Anticipate and resolve technical problems and solve difficult
- Recommend and promote new technologies and best practices to enable us
to better support our customers.
- Recommend tools and utilities for design, development, testing and
management of web-based applications.
- Perform code reviews to ensure that code is compliant with design and
*Additional duties and responsibilities:*
- Follow SLDC methodology including requirements gathering, solution
architecture, coding and testing
- Work directly with Interactive, development, production and creative
teams throughout all phases of project lifecycles
- Design and develop front-end functionality using web technologies
- Establish and follow coding standards and guidelines
- Review code and high-level designs by other team members to ensure
that all applications meet strategic objectives, coding standards, and
- Proactively identify application inefficiencies, and propose solutions
- Prepare and present LOE estimates to management and team tech lead
- Handle 3rd tier support, where business consultation and development
- BS degree (Computer Science preferred)
- 10+ years developing high performance web applications o 5+ years
Java/J2EE design experience
- 5+ years MVC Framework experience: Struts2, Spring MVC or similar
frameworks) o 5+ years developing HTML/CSS (SASS/SCSS a plus)
- 2+ years developing web applications for mobile devices
*Requirements and General Skills:*
- Expertise architecting and developing high-performance Java Web apps
- Expertise with various frameworks such as AngularJS, jQuery,
backbone.js, Handlebars.js, and node.js.
- Contribution to a popular JS framework a plus
- Expertise debugging and performance tuning J2EE and client-side
- Deep understanding of web standards including: HTTP, REST and JSON
- Knowledge of advanced CSS and browser performance optimizations
- Expertise coding “responsive” web pages
- Experience with cross-browser limitations and work-arounds.
- Experience with Git or SVN and issue tracking tools (JIRA a plus)
978-558-4666 x 103
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.