Hope the day is treating you well
Position: DevOps Engineer with Windows and Azure
Location: Chevy Chase, MD
Duration: 12+ month contract (most likely till middle of 2017)
Additional Details: Needs to be more on the Windows side vs the linux side.
Also, MUST have Microsoft Azure experience. Also, we must have the last
four digits of their social security number to be submitted to Geico for
their applicant tracking system.
This individual will perform routine server management operations and
coordinate tasks with other infrastructure teams. This is a DevOps
position that requires a combination of coordination work and hands-on
technical work. Typical tasks include:
• Work with application teams to maintain lower environments. Typical
• Provision disk and CPU
• Install and maintain enterprise application software.
• Execute clean up functions
• Work with availability engineers to implement logging and alerting
• Work with tier 1 operational support teams to facilitate the transition
of applications to production support.
• Participate in root cause analysis work for any system issues.
Required Skills/ years of experience needed:
• 3 - 5 years supporting systems for development teams, preferably in a
• Experience with IaaS server management in the cloud is a plus.
• Experience with AGILE development, SCRUM, and Application Lifecycle
• Solid understanding of application tier implementations, including
knowledge of web servers, database, virtualization, storage, load
balancers, and firewalls.
• Ability to write scripts in some administrative language (e.g.,
Powershell, Perl, Python) to automate routine functions.
• Familiarity with DevOps concepts
• Possess a solid foundation in Windows and Linux server operating systems,
with demonstrated experience in configuring app pools, network connections,
and patch schedules.
• Ability to work with Microsoft server and application logs and debugging
• Excellent coordination skills to work with other infrastructure teams.
• Experience with IaaS maintenance in Azure is a plus.
• Working knowledge of AGILE development, SCRUM and Application Lifecycle
• Proven ability to work collaboratively with development teams for
• Solid verbal and written communication skills.
• Knowledge of insurance operations is a plus.
*Thanks & Regards,*
| Fax: (408) 273 - 6002
Thanks and Regards,
*E-mail: *a...@allianceit.com <ut...@allianceit.com> |*Website*:
*Note:** We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot
be considered spam as long as we include Contact information and a method
to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving
our e- mails then please reply with a "Remove" in the subject line and
mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses,
which might be diverting the e-mails to you. I am sorry for the
inconvenience if any caused to you.*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.