Hope you are doing great!
Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
the requirement please reply back with the your updated resume and I will
get back to you or I would really appreciate if you can give me a call back
at my contact number *408-693-3170 <408-693-3170>.*
*Role: **Peoplesoft Developer*
*Location: **Pleasanton, CA or Pasadena, CA *
*Duration: 24 Months Contract*
*MOI: face to face*
*Only Local candidates required: *
*Exp. Required: 5+ years preferred*
• PeopleSoft Technical expertise with 4-6 years of experience
• PeopleSoft product knowledge in CRM Helpdesk is a must.
• Extensive functional experience on PeopleSoft CRM is preffered.
• Hands on experience in CRM setup, security, content management and its
integration with the other PeopleSoft applications.
• Experience with Business Fit/Gap Analysis, Requirements traceability,
Root Cause Analysis, Data Modelling.
• Should have handled projects as a Technical SME with complex
architecture, where multiple PeopleSoft application suites/modules are
integrated with 3rd party systems
• Strong expertise in PeopleSoft technical tools like Application Designer,
PeopleCode, Application Engine, Component Interface, Integration Broker, XML
• Have strong knowledge of PeopleSoft middleware (Tuxedo, WebLogic) and
Internet Architecture components.
• Should have hands-on experience in producing application design and
supporting/providing inputs to solution design & infrastructure design.
• Strong exposure to Tools Patches / Application Bundles, Object
• Experience in managing stakeholders across business, technology and
• Good SQL skills, preferably on DB2 Database.
*Roles & Responsibilities*
• Understand the organizational dynamics and is able to collaborate with
various stakeholders/platforms to arrive at a consensus to move forward
• Ability to perform detailed work accurately and work independently
• Must be a quick learner and able to work under tight deadlines
• Strong listening skills, displays patience and good comprehension
• Strong problem solving abilities and ability to deliver results in
• Experience in technical delivery of large projects (e.g. transformation
• Experience in PeopleSoft Upgrades, Application Maintenance and Data
Thanks and Regard’s
*Enterprise Solution Inc. *
E-Mail : ar...@enterprisesolutioninc.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.