*Lead Java Developer in MN for 7 Months Contract !!*
*Duration: 7 months*
*Territory: Minneapolis, MN*
*Kindly Reply on: lisa.d...@itbtalent.com <lisa.d...@itbtalent.com>*
*Project Description*: Incorporates rules into an enterprise service
offering and addition to supporting different projects within the
department Build the framework for rules services build, deployment and
Responsibilities/Deliverables that the resource will be responsible for:
Propose standards for rules implementation.
Develop process for rules creation
What are the MUST have skills that you are looking for in a candidate?
· Minimum 4 years of rules engine development.
· Minimum 5 years of java experience.
· Minimum of 2 years specific to drools development.
· This role will need to take lead on the design and development of
the rules as well as their interaction with web services. This is a hands
on development role but needs to have the ability to talk about and drive
strategy and design.
What are the technologies and the depth of the technologies that a
candidate must have in order to be successful in this role?
What are the soft skills that you feel candidates must-have in order to be
successful in this role?
1. Written and verbal communication skills
2. Able to take control and lead the effort
3. Organizational skills
4. Ability to work with multiple vendors and multiple levels
5. Preferred industry experience in eCommerce, software development,
retail, and/or insurance and finance.
*General Job Description:*
Responsible for the design, development and testing of operating
systems-level software, compilers, and network distribution software for
Education/Experience: Bachelors degree in computer science, software
engineering or relevant field required. 8-10 years OR significant expert
level experience in specified technology required.
Skills and Competencies:
· Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills,
customer service and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
· Knowledge of the full software development lifecycle: from
business/systems analysis, through requirements gathering and functional
specification authoring, to development, testing and delivery.
· Ability to troubleshoot issues and make system changes as needed to
· Knowledge of XML, Java, JSP and other relevant software.
· Knowledge of computer development software as it relates to systems,
such as SQL, VisualBasic, etc.
*Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:*
· Modify existing databases and database management systems.
· Write and code logical and physical database descriptions and specify
identifiers of database to management system or direct others in coding
· Work as part of a project team to coordinate database development and
determine project scope and limitations.
· Review project requests describing database user needs to estimate
time and cost required to accomplish project.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
Lisa Dutt - Staffing Manager
Desk No # 609-935-3773 EXT 102 | Email : lisa.d...@itbtalent.com
116 Village Blvd, Suite 200 - Princeton, NJ 08540
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.