Hope you are doing well.
Please do let me know if you are interested and looking for job change at
Please find the detailed job description, and it will be really appreciate
if you can share me your updated resume and best number to reach.
Please find the requirement below and share matching resume to
*Job Title : Automation (Technical) Sr Specialist*
*Experience : (in Yrs) 8+Years*
*Location : Portland, OR*
*Rate : $44/hr on C2C*
*Technical/Functional Skills : Application Technologies: *
Node, NginX, Phusion Passenger, RabbitMQ, MongoDB,
Express, AngularJS, Bootstrap, Mocha, Gulp
Jira, REST Services, XML, Mobile, SOAPUI, Java, Selenium Web Driver, Gatling
• Development and/or innovation experience to lead up the new
application innovation team, Should be highly technical preferably on the
Technologies and Frameworks listed above
• Should be able to lead from a technical perspective and have
the ability to suggest new emerging technologies and tools.
• Working knowledge of Automation tools (Selenium Web Driver,
Soap UI, Gatling)
• Experience with Modern web and native mobile, web services
• Experience in NoSQL database environments such as MongoDB.
• Create and execute project test strategies and integrated
test cases for highly integrated application portfolio.
• Creation of test data requirements across impacted systems to
achieve effective systems and integrated testing objectives according to
test data strategies for projects and program.
• Experience with JIRA, HP-ALM, Tracker tools for Test and
Defect management, Proficient at Risk Based testing.
• Ability to learn complex application/data flow to determine
most effective testing approach
• Experience conducting Quality Assurance testing Web and/or
• Strong test background with experience working in a fast
paced, high energy Agile work environment
• Healthcare industry experience a plus.
*Roles & Responsibilities*
• Lead the innovation team with technical and process
• Guide the team with best tools available for productive
development and testing , Responsible for the effective development and
implementation of new application
• Participates in change control process for zero defect
• Define QA metrics, Status reporting, Risk reporting on
schedule and deliveries
• Guide the development of special testing requirements and
procedures and in the review of new or modified QA software as needed.
• Test and Defect management
• Lead role in developing and review of Test Strategy/Test
plans and Test scripts.
• Holds self accountable for delivery commitments
• Estimate testing effort and effectively prioritize to meet
timelines and clearly articulate impacts to testing priorities.
*Generic Managerial Skills*
Good Client interaction, Good communication, Team management.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills but not limited
to: problem solving, decision making, written and oral communications along
with ability to work effectively with diverse groups
*Key words to search in resume : *DevOps ,Test Management, Web Services
Testing, Mobile Testing, Agile, Automation, Selenium, Angular.JS, Node.JS
I don't work for submissions, I work for Placement
Nityo Infotech Corp.
666 Plainsboro Road,
Plainsboro, NJ 08536
Desk : 6098530818 Extn2114
Fax : 609 799 5746 rahul.kushw...@nityo.com
USA | Canada | India | Singapore | Malaysia | Indonesia | Philippines |
Thailand | UK | Australia / Zealand
*Nityo Infotech has been rated as One of the top 500 Fastest growing
companies by INC 500*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.