Hope you are doing great,
I have a new C2C role open with Client in Columbus, OH. The initial
interview is over the phone, then a skype for the second round. This
Quality Assurance role involves testing Webservices using LISA and ALM.
LISA experience is a must.
6-12 Months Contract
GC or USC Only..
*Any type of candidate – pure contract*
*Must have Experience Testing Web Services*
*Back-End Testing so SQL skills*
*Testing tool is LISA Exp creating automation test scripts in LISA*
*Executing LISA Scripts and tracking down defects*
Here is the official job description; I repasted the notes from the call
and are highlighted below:
- Hands on webservices testing experience including funtional testing,
end to end testing and regression
- Discuss requirements and scheduling with project teams to ensure the
timely, accurate, and effective completion of project deliverables. This
includes providing accurate planning for deliverable QA work scope for
- Develop test cases, test plans, and scenarios.
- Be experienced with quality assurance reporting and tracking software
- Jira experience is preferred
- As necessary, recommend QA processes and/or techniques as well as
define policies to improve department, and agency efficiency
- Maintain a leading edge understanding of QA as related to interactive
technologies best practices andStrong communications skills to effectively
communicate at different levels of management.
- Excellent organizational and coordination skills.
- Ability to work both independently and with a
- Meticulous attention to detail and excellent problem
- Executing black and white box tests on web-based products.
- Experience with the Automation Framework is a plus
- Experience with web services automation
- Good knowledge of relation database, specifically Oracle (SQL -
- Strong knowledge of web services.
- Strong understanding of the SDLC.
- Experience testing web services (XML/REST/SOAP/ Lisa tool).
- Familiarity with issue tracking tools (JIRA/ALM) possibilities.
Sam Williams - Recruiting Manager
Direct : 646-499-5264|| Fax : Fax 312.582.2699
116 Village Blvd, Suite 200 - Princeton, NJ 08540
swilli...@itbtalent.com || swilli...@itbrainiac.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.