Please share some matching resume.
*Role – Java Solution Architect Location: Jersey City, NJ Job Term: 12+
Months Contract **JD/Skill*:
• 8 years of relevant work experience: experience in large/complex IT
architecture environments and experience as a solution or application
architect on large-scale development projects
• Proven working knowledge of J2EE, JSF, Tomcat, Spring, Web Services,
Oracle and related technologies
• Strong analysis and design skills, including requirements analysis,
Object Oriented design patterns, and UML
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Ability to interact with both Business and Technology teams
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills demonstrated by the ability
to assimilate new information, understand complex topics and arrive at
sound analysis and judgme
• Demonstrated knowledge and competence in project management principles
• Excellent verbal communication, writing and presentation skills
* Preferred Skills*:
• Experience with Wealth Management client on-boarding and new account
opening processes, including Know Your Client (KYC) requirements
• Familiarity with Appway Platform*:*
*IDC Technologies Inc.*| *1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA
, USA, 95035*
( *: **408-457-9381 Ext 4035 <408-457-9381%20Ext%204035> **I **:
<ami...@idctechnologies.com>** I Gtalk: Recruiter.amitk | Skype: Amitiilm*
*Web: www.idctechnologies.com <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>*
"Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
can not be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from
our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail with REMOVE in the subject and
we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list."
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.