This is Dinesh from Saxon Global. Please go through the job description
below for a *ETL Developer*. If you are interested, please reply my email
with an updated copy of your resume or reach me at 972 550 9346 X 203.
If you have any resumes please forward them to *din...@saxonglobal.com
*Job Title : ETL Developer*
*Location : Plano, TX*
*Duration : 6 Months*
- 5 to 10 years of experience in developing ETL processes using IBM
- Having an understanding of designing Operational and Analytical
reports using IBM Cognos and Tableau is a plus
- Sound SDLC knowledge with end to end reports migration implementation
- Ability to work with end users and determine requirements and then
drive into a technical design
- Expert level knowledge in working with Oracle Expert level knowledge
in PL/SQL turning,
- Expert with using UNIX command line
- Expert at performance tuning on both Oracle and Data Stage Experience
with high volume data loading and extractions principles
- Experience with various software development life cycle processes such
as waterfall, agile
- Excellent query writing skills
- Good Team Player
- Excellent communication skills and experience in onsite - offsite team
Sr. IT Recruiter
Desk: 972 550 9346 ext 203
E-mail : *din...@saxonglobal.com <din...@saxonglobal.com>*
G-talk : dineshrecruite...@gmail.com
*1320 Greenway Drive, Suite 660 Irving, TX-75038*
*“ Even At Your Best Someone will always have something **Negative** to
Say, Pursue Greatness Anyway..”*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.