Hope you doing Well !!!
Please review the requirement and if you are interested then reply back
with your updated resume and contact details ASAP to* neh...@nityo.com
*Role: **Database Engineer/Data Modeler*
*Location: **New York, NY*
*Duration: 12+ month *
*Interview: Phone/ Skype *
*Note: Visa Copy & ID Proof Mandatory..*
*“Client is seeking a Database Engineer/Data Modeler to help develop and
manage the Client Entity Hub application.” *
*Required Experience: *
• 8+ years of experience modeling database tables, views,
indexes and relationships
• 5+ years of experience writing PL/SQL
• 5+ years of experience performance tuning Oracle databases
including reviewing explain plans and providing guidance to development
teams on best practices
• 8+ years experience with Database / Data Warehouse analysis
• Good knowledge of Database partitioning and creation of
• Understanding of other Oracle products such as Goldengate
• Understanding of how to manage databases and architect to
support Active/Active data center sites (i.e. DB Sequences impact, etc.)
• Experience with all phases of the Software/Database
development life cycle ideally in an Agile environment
• Demonstrated strong team orientation and ability to
multi-task. - Excellent oral and written communications skills.
• Experience developing logical and physical data models using
Erwin and other similar tools
*Thanks & Regards,*
Nityo InfoTech .
Desk No-609-853-0818 Ext-2105
E Mail: neh...@nityo.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.