Please send resume to ami...@idctechnologies.com
6 months contract
Below, please find the job description for an ETL/Integration Engineer
consulting role for a financial services firm. This positon is based out of
An integration engineer with strong financial product experience to develop
ETL processes between back office and downstream systems.
- Work with team lead and business users to understand requirements
- Build any feeds necessary to capture data required into centralized
- Work with security master database for market data consumption
- Build downstream ETL processes necessary
- Primary project is regulatory initiatives (Client Reporting, etc.)
- Support production processes on daily basis
- Undergraduate degree required.
- 3+ years within the financial industry. Prefer business knowledge in
the area of fixed income and/or equity products. Accounting / General
ledger experience is helpful as well.
- 5+ years building batch based processes via ETL using Microsoft
Integration Services / SSIS.
- 5+ years working with relational databases - modeling, stored
procedures, functions and triggers. Preferred knowledge: SQL Server 2014.
- 5+ years overall experience in software development. Experience in a
structured language is required. Preferred language: .NET/C#.
- Ability to multitask several ongoing issues. This involves the ability
to assess priority and make appropriate decisions quickly and effectively.
- Successful candidates will feel comfortable in a team oriented
environment and possess skills to "win over the trust of a broad user base.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Effective presentation skills
*Thanks and Regards,*
*1851 McCarthy Blvd. Suite 116, Milpitas, CA 95035*
*Email: **ami...@idctechnologies.com* <ami...@idctechnologies.com>
*408-459-3314 Web: **www.idctechnologies.com*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.