*Security Solution Developer*
*San Jose CA*
*Long term contract*
*Silver bullets: Radius, signal sign on, authentication, Java/J2EE, Linux,
as many security protocols as possible.*
A top ecommerce company near San Jose CA is looking for a Security
Solutions developer to support its growing security and authentication
Candidate must have prominent security background and software development
• Participate in the development of new security related initiatives
and in administration/ maintenance of existing infrastructure
• Gather the System configurations and Requirements for the Inbound
Integrations Requests by engaging in meetings with the Application teams
• Review the new requests and participate in the prioritization
• Act as an SME from the SSO team side and provide all knowledge and
help to the application’s team to completer the integration
• Work on coding and deploying the solutions at an enterprise level.
• 7+ years of industry experience developing solutions preferably in
web Security area, as well as, well versed with *HTTPS/SSL/TSL protocols*
• Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience required
• Must have experience related to *Authentication protocols like
Radius, Kerberos, NTLM,* *LDAP and Federation/Authorization protocols e.g.
SAML 1.1, SAML 2.0, OAuth 2.0, OIDC, WS-STS, WS-Federation etc.*
• Experience developing Web based solutions involving application
servers/web servers like IIS, Apache/Tomcat/Web sphere etc. on various
platforms like *RHEL/Ubuntu/Windows /MAC etc.*
• Experience in coding using various languages java/.net/php etc.
and solutions implemented on *J2EE platform.*
• Experience with *Next Gen Authentication e.g. smart card, bio
metrics, YubiKey etc.*
• Native Mobile application *development(IOS/Android) is plus.*
• Experience with tools like *Splunk for Logs aggregation is a plus.*
• Experience with configuration management tools like *puppet,
cfengine for automation is plus.*
• Excellent analysis, research and articulation skills and attention
• Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with
• Willing to work in fast paced, results driven environment and
ability to grasp new technology and start contributing at a rapid pace.
• Demonstrated interest in troubleshooting, providing a better
solution, and self-improvement
• Experience in responding to rapidly changing priorities and able
to cope up with tight timelines.
To be considered please email your resume to n...@westcoastllc.com only.
*West Coast Consulting, LLC*
*Work – 949 743 0065 x 202 • Direct -949 800 5351*
*Fax – 714 844 9091 *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.