Job Title: Ruby on Rails Developer
Location: San Jose, CA
Duration: 6-12+Months Contract

Job Description:
We are looking for sharp software developers to build efficient and elegant
tools to support our operations, our partners, and our customers.

In this role, you will:
Work as part of a close-knit team of highly skilled developers.
Design and build excellent user interfaces that enable clients workflow
from initial inquiry to funded projects.
See your work drive positive change for the environment and the community.
Required Qualifications

3+ years experience with a proven track record of delivering websites based
on Ruby, from top (user experience) to bottom (database and business logic)
Ability to design and build the user experience for a new feature,
including interface and graphical design, in collaboration with back-end
developers
Solid familiarity with web technologies such as JavaScript, JQuery, HTML5,
CSS, and responsive design
Excellent communication skills
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, or equivalent experience
Experience with AWS is a Huge Bonus.
Solid user interface and graphic design skills
Experience developing user experiences for financial services and/or
business workflow
AngularJS expertise
Experience with Agile software process
Full stack expertise
Expertise in Ruby on Rails and Linux
Experience integrating with REST web services

Warm Regards,
Jack Dorsan -Team Lead
E-mail: jack.dor...@panzersolutions.com
Direct Line: 203-652-1444 Ext:143