PeopleSoft HR/Payroll Developer

Location: NYC

Duration: 6-12 months

Rate: $50/hr

Locals Needed

-Candidate must have a minimum of 5 years of IT experience with the PeopleSoft
HR application.

-Must adhere to all safety, health and environmental Company policies

-Candidate should have more than just "Production Support". We are looking for
a hands-on" experienced developer who has coded            interfaces (from
scratch), online customizations, workflow, etc., within the PeopleSoft HR
application.

-Experience with all or some of the PeopleSoft tools are required – items
include but not limited to: PeopleTools, Application Engine,    SQR,
PeopleCode, PeopleSoft Workflow, Security and Query tools

Additional Skills (Skills that are a plus, but not required)

Must have worked with PeopleSoft Benefits Open Enrollment project to help
configuring the system for open enrollment and make necessary changes to online
application and batch programs.
Must have experience of working with interfaces to Finance to integrate
PeopleSoft Payroll and Time&Labor to Oracle Financials.

Thanks & regards,
Ricky
Phone: 734-591-3562X1181
Fax     : 734-418-2603
 <mailto:ri...@aim-cc.com> ri...@aim-cc.com I  <mailto:aim.ri...@yahoo.com>
aim.ri...@yahoo.com

  <http://www.aim-cc.com/> www.aim-cc.com

http://www.clickindia.com/images/2008/11/11/02/503343_20081111361_large.JPG
We are committed to help you grow

Bills 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress, this mail cannot be
removed from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list, please
reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and your email address in the body.
Include Complete Address and/or Domain/Aliases to be removed. We sincerely
regret any inconvenience.